For a plethora of reasons, we've only done professional photos once before this spring. Too expensive, I do a reasonable job of capturing Addie in photos, and it's just so stinking hard to plan very far in advance due to work schedules and unexpected Addie adventures. Going into Addie's 3rd birthday, though, I decided it was time for some more professional shots of Addie to display around the house
and maybe then the person on the other side of the camera (me!) could be in a few as well. It would be a great Mother's Day gift to myself and provide great 8x10's for the grandmothers, too. It was a little crazy getting all of us to Cherokee Boulevard, dressed, and clean(ish) on the appointed afternoon, but it was well worth the efforts! Here are some of my favorites!
These two had a blast running through the open meadow - her laugh was infectious!
That's my girl. ..thoughtful, happy.
Nose kisses are some of my favorite kisses!
A little bubble magic! I make a great photographer's assistant & am a skilled bubble blower, BTW!
My sweet, silly girl!!
I love this. It was worth it just for this sweet picture of the two of us.
And this one!! All 3 of us!! Looking at the camera!
Totally worth it.
TWO - but not for much longer!
The family that plays together. ..
Many thanks to Hannah Davis Photography for the excellent photos! I will treasure these forever.
These are perfect!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Totally worth it.
ReplyDelete